Are you struggling to function day to day....
Welcome! I am so glad you have started to look into how to help yourself. I help you through a wide range of challenges, including: depression, anxiety, panic, grief, addiction, bullying, phobia or trauma, using evidence-based therapy treatments such as CBT, SFBT, BA, REBT and DBT to teach you coping strategies that enhance your well being. Don't worry if you don't understand all the approaches, they are all different evident based approaches, some have overlap within them and I will discuss relevant approaches and reasons behind it so that you are aware of what to expect. Most people have heard of CBT, well BA, REBT and DBT are all similar approaches to CBT. Solution Focused approaches are a bit different and do what they say on the tin really, focusing on finding the solution yourself with me using guided questioning to help you get there.
Working with identifying the problem. Are you experiencing the following:
- Feeling overwhelmed, unable to regulate emotions such as anxiety, depression and anger
- Unable to concentrate or focus
- Unable to manage time/ boundaries
- Unable to communicate with others how you are feeling
- Understand what is behind the feelings to help move forward
- Gain Clarity, focus and energy to be able to strive towards goals
- Implement healthy habits to create healthy boundaries, structure and manage time
- Communicating effectively
How do we do this:
Sometimes we know exactly what we want to achieve and sometimes we don't. Sometimes we are so focused on what the problem is that we have no idea where we actually want to go. I find so many people focus on the problem but its much harder to quantify where we want to go. Mental well-being is much harder than physical! By helping you set SMART goals and keeping you accountable we can focus on what's important and work out how to get there. This allows you to achieve your full potential.
One to One Support
I am often asked how many sessions someone might need. The truth is it is impossible to say. It depends on how easy things are to shift, your motivation to change and take action and how stuck certain things are and how far you want to go.
I offer a block of 6 sessions, for 45 minutes each as initial package. This allows us to build a relationship and get to know each other and gives us time to have a full assessment of current situation and work out your specific goal focus. Then it depends on the evidence based treatment package required as to the next steps but we will discuss and ensure that you are happy every step of the way.
I have been developing app courses. This is new and very exciting extension for my business! I have run them as a group approach offering group coaching and support and also as one off individual programs as part of my one to one support.
I have a courses on:
- 7 day Healthy Lifestyle
- 7 day Mindful meditation
- 2 week Mindful Intentions
- 2 week Stop Snacking
- 2 week Reduce your Stress
- 2 week Improving your Sleep
- I have an 8 week course in the pipeline for mindfulness- please contact to register on the wait list
- I have an 8 week course for releasing negative thoughts and beliefs and creating mindset shift- again please register your interest
If you feel that you need professional help from a certified Therapist, please feel free to contact between the hours of 9am and 7pm Monday to Friday. Outside of these times please contact via email and I will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.
The next stage is to contact me.
I will then take some details and arrange an initial consultation.